Stay up to date
What You’ll Bring
- Advanced experience managing and innovating within the following products: Google Workspace & O365, macOS and assorted Apple hardware, Atlassian Suite: Confluence, JIRA Software, Jamf Pro, Okta, FreshService, Sophos, Mimecast
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in information technology, engineering, information systems, computer science or related field.
- 5-7 years of IT networking and cloud service experience. Certifications and continuing education are preferred.
- JAMF 200 or 300 certified expert with basic scripting experience preferred.
- Experience at a public company and/or with SOX processes preferred.
- Expert level macOS administration fundamentals, including MDM protocol, configuration profile management, system extensions, installer and package creation, built-in security tooling.
- Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practices.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Effective decision-making, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong relationship building, communication, and facilitation skills with all levels of the organization, from individual contributors to executives, and the ability to lead & maintain relationships with external parties.